Link Your GitHub Account
Gruntwork provides all code included in your subscription through GitHub. You need to link a GitHub ID to your Gruntwork Developer Portal account in order to access the IaC Library on GitHub. Follow the steps below to link your GitHub ID.
- First, sign in to the Gruntwork Developer Portal.
- Click the Link my GitHub Account button in the notice at the top of the home page, or the corresponding button located in your Profile Settings.
- Sign in to your GitHub account, then click the Authorize button to confirm the connection.
- After being redirected back to the Gruntwork Developer Portal, click the Accept My Invite button. This will take you to GitHub again, where you can accept an invitation to join the Gruntwork organization. (You can ignore the corresponding invite email you receive from GitHub.)
- Click Join Gruntwork to accept the invitation and access the IaC Library.
Once you’ve linked your account, the notice on the home page will disappear and you’ll find your GitHub ID recorded in your Profile Settings. Going forward, you’ll have access to all private repositories included in your subscription. If you haven’t done so yet, we strongly recommend adding an SSH key to your GitHub account. An SSH key is required to access the Gruntwork IaC library without adding a password in your Terraform code.